Station Station

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

BUT THEN!


glasses
Originally uploaded by mmmollie.
I put on my neeeeeeew glasses and I become inquisitive and thoughtful. and I think, "damn. it's a beautiful day out there. and I can be whatever I want to be. and I can do whatever I want to do." and so I put on my socks. but they have a hole in the toe. and I become downtrodden again. BUT THEN I think, "OH BOY! we have a neeeeew sink and garbage disposal!" but then I realize it doesn't work yet. So I sigh and put Ashlee Simpson in my DISCman and go to school.

STATION STATION NEW RAP:
Rice is nice, cheese please... and toast. and butter. and sex. and sex and sex. Lemme feel your body heat. and rice. and cheese. and toast and butter. and sex. uh uh uh.

2 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Blogger erin said...

lovely weather and beautiful glasses with sunlight
valentines day was good! i missed a nice dinner with roommates
but! talked to elliot at paradise, he asked me my dental history, and so i realized its brief

I miss mollie and arrested development in the living room

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger mmmollie said...

you know what. me too. you're pretty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home