Station Station

Thursday, October 06, 2005

The non-evoloution of male lactation.

Oooooo. The knife. Ah yes. The knife. I like mine sharp.

I got new nail polish. Its called "All-that-razz" (OPI) It is so cool.

Yesterday Erin and I took a nap together and it was THREE HOURS LONG! I woke her up. Oh she felt the wrath.

The dudes from Charter liked Elliot so much they agreed to give us one years free internet service in exchange for one years Elliot. Erin politely changed her mind on the offer, because Elliot is going to make her millions when we come out with the "Elliot" calender.

Something is stuck in my foot. And I've really pissed off my printmaking teacher.

1 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good news everyone! i will be visting you during my mea weekend! i tricked whitney into not wanted to go to stout that weekend and going to stout another up coming weekend. so 20-22 of oct. be prepared for some gove sister bananza!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home