Station Station

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

that's DOCTOR officer to you.

I just had a dish of snickers peanut butter custard with raspberries on top from Michaels. It was amazing. And just another reason I'm having a good day. What Else?
My face is healing. Praise be.
I took my earth shoe into the repair shop, and the shoe lady said she'd stretch out the heal. She thinks my heels are funky, and that's why my shoes keep on givin' me those darn blisters. Crud. BUT she says she can probably fix my shoes... so that's great!
I talked to Josh. The most amazing haircutter ever. Today. I made an appointment for a hair-cut tomorrow. Whooooooooo! Lindsay... what do you do when you're in Japan? Josh-less? Does your hair still have Josh-magic-cut-specialness? What are the hair-cutters like in Japan? Do you have a Hairadise salon by your house?
annnnnnnnnnnd. I'm wearing tights. dee dee dee.

(hey Jamon, Erin and I tried to go to the place you commented about and we could not. The information super-highway said no-go. What gives?)

Oh yeah. And, I'm going to buy a squash tonight. And my scarf is almost done.

5 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Van on the run
MEET Van Academia, our YOU Blog Addict of the Week. Got a blog? Interested in being featured? Just e-mail joeyalarilla@gmail.com . You could be the next YOU Blog Addict.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##money## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##money## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 4:08 AM, Blogger elle elle said...

whatever, anonymous. go home!!!
moll, i've not done it yet, but i have to go to a special salon that specializes in foreign hair because mine is so different in texture from what your typical japanese stylist is used to dealing with. and i doubt very strongly that they will even approach josh's skill and artistry. tell him i miss him, would you?
also, i had a dream about you last night. i was crying and telling you i missed you!
then this morning, i turned on the knife pretty loudly for the first time since i've been here, and had a good knifey dance alone in my room and it was really familiar fun and i longed for you and erin and amelia and meara so much that i started to bawl. but i am getting my period so don't worry. it just really hit me this morning that i am very much not at 317 e gorham st. #1 any more and never will be again and i felt extreme nostalgia.
i hope you're enjoying my share of the madison fall for me.

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger mmmollie said...

HOLY MOLY. That is one crazy hair-doooo situation. Huh. Erin is going to see Josh tomorrow. She's really excited. I got my hair cut, and it's really cool. Shorter than I think I wanted, which is fine... and lopsided. I have this pretty swoopy thing on the right of my head. And he finally cut the shit off the back. OOo and...I saw a picture of Josh in drag and he looks just like you-know-who. It's really funny. He's so skinny. I think maybe that's the connection I'm making... and the pony face. Fall has come. It's cold today and my feet are chilly and I should be wearing warmer clothes. Miss the banannnnna breads LAL.

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger elle elle said...

no, i don't know who. who?! WHO!?! pony face? lost lost lost. can i have another hint?

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger mmmollie said...

not on the internet. its too risky.. (hint hint)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home