Station Station

Monday, September 05, 2005

typhoon is coming


kasa o mottekita
Originally uploaded by perplespoon.
i live in a jungle, so far. a high-tech jungle. today i saw a store called
"rating"...something, where they had the number one most popular of every product a person could imagine. for example "number one banana flavored cookie" and "number one boxed taco mix." the best of everything was stocked there for your convenience. why go anywhere else? i also looked at pictures of new orleans. and imagined the hours and hours of buildings in greater tokyo swallowed up into an apocalyptic natural disaster.
i bought some special sweets made with red bean paste for my roommate Craig's birthday today. I asked him how old he'll be and he said 106. That means mid 30s. he made curry last night and let me try some while we watched a show about india. he took me to work on his motor scooter, which was adrenaline. i also bought myself a present today--a sketchbook and two special pens. speaking of presents, where is mine, mollie gove?

1 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Blogger mmmollie said...

woah. cool. I want to go to the ratings store. I would get the best FROSTING...

annnnd one present, coming up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home