Station Station

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

business

I got some real life photographs developed at Walgreens today. There are three pictures of Erin and I experimenting with a can of armor treet... a processed meat product.

REMember that Erin?!? How we dumped it out of the can and it made a slurpy noise? Hah. And then we fried it up and cut it into little pieces?!? hah. Oh man. That was so nasty. And it smelled like a foul diner at station station for 3 days... ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. giggle.

Anyhow. I wanted to post a picture of armor treet on this here bloggy blog... but I couldn't find any photographs on the information superhighway. Boo-hoo. So I improvise.

MY POINT IS THIS. Armor treet is yucky stuff. It has mechanically seperated chicken parts. So I want a picture of it. END OF STORY. god.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home