Station Station

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

whoooooo goes there?

ATTENTION: there are bees in the bathroom. I repeat, there are bees in the bathroom. Sometimes they are dead. Sometimes they are alive.

FURTHERMORE: Need new nickname for new jerk. I'm thinking, Mister Idiot. Report back to me other suggestions.

AND THEN: I bought lemonade at a genuine lemonade stand Sunday. It was refreshing as all hell.

ONCE AGAIN: I am getting my haircut today. I am excited.

5: WHY DO YOU NEED AN EARPHONE WHEN YOU HAVE A HAIRPHONE? HAH!
6: I just got my hair cut, and my lovely cutter of hair Josh and I chatted about glitter beards, astronauts, and candy. I love to get my hair cut.

3 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

--------1---------2----.----3-----
Super Easy E-Book Compiler
New to Ebook Comilers? Easy to use.
Built-in editor. Videos show how.
DisplayURL.htm
---------1---------2----.----3-----
Powerful E-Book Compiler
Every feature. Text. Graphics.

Ebook Compiler Revolution
Records audio. Built-in editing.
Brand anything. Needs no experience
DisplayURL.htm
---------1---------2----.----3-----
Seen This Ebook Compiler?
Records audio. Built-in editing.
Brand anything. All-in-one software
DisplayURL.htm

 
At 3:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sy-ebook-software.htm

 
At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

##deadeasy##

 

Post a Comment

<< Home