Station Station

Thursday, January 27, 2005

I am in the process of saving Our Lives.

IMPORTANT! about 15 mins ago Marla decided it was time for me to get up, so she started to pick the tape off of my wall, next to my head. I woke up and let her out of my room, and when I opened my door our hallway and house smelled quite quite strongly of gas. I put my little kitten back in my room and went into the kitchen. One of our stove burners was turned on w/out any flame and was leaking gas all over station station. I have since turned it off, and opened the kitchen door to allow for some ventilation. This is very very awful. WE ALL COULD HAVE DIED. and to be perfectly honest with you I'm still very very concerned. So... here I am, awake at 4:30... trying to air out station station and avoid inhaling toooo many of the noxious fumes while all you other little bunnies are faaaaaaaaaaast asleep... hopefully. I thought about waking you all up, but I think I have everything under control... so...uh... let's all try to be real real careful with the stove from now on, okay? Cause I'm feeling real real tired and real real shitty right now and nobody really wants to blow up, right? right. *Marla is totally like my little Lassie today.* yawn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home