Station Station

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Happy Birthday Dear Mollie

Mollie, Mollie.
How many birthdays have we spent together?
I remember the one with the living room streamers where it was too hot to dance inside so we all jumped into the water across the street.
Then there was Karaoke Birthday. You were Belinda Carlisle incarnate.
Before that (and I may be skipping a couple), you were ill, so I bought you lime yogurt and pickles to make it worse.
And there were birthdays up north at the lake. You probably screamed a few times about seeing a fish.
There was the time when we went roping.
And the time we flashed that ten-year-old boy.
I miss your head and your way of making sentences.
I like the way you clean.
I don't have anything to give you today except my internet love and a promise to bring you something very nice when I return to the middle west.
Best friend for which a girl could wish.

7 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Blogger mmmollie said...

thanks lal.

um. did you guys look at this thing? I don't want to... I'm scared. so you should and then tell me what it is.

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger mmmollie said...

thanks lal.

um. did you guys look at this thing? I don't want to... I'm scared. so you should and then tell me what it is.

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger erin said...

no language is sufficient i would say uh

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger mmmollie said...

I don't get it. so... "uh" is what the link is? or is it like, "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" or "uuuuh?"

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger elle elle said...

i saw it too. there aren't words. it's a graphic photo of a family who was killed.

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger mmmollie said...

should I look at it?

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger elle elle said...

it's better than not looking at it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home