Station Station

Friday, January 21, 2005

Some things never change.


Mollie and meg pop
Originally uploaded by marla1.
Today I got my little mitts on some precious momentos of my childhood. I'm on the left and my crazy younger sister Meaghan is on the right. For those of you who haven't had the pleasure to know me as long as Lindsay has, I'd like to point a few things out about myself (which happen to be illustrated so very nicely in these two pictures). I have always been enamored with sugar. Green popsicle, frosting, cake... I love it all (although I'm not a huge chocolate fan, I have my moments). I have always loved having my digits painted. Red, pink, purple, brown... it's just so hot. I have always been accident prone. The scab on my upper lip here is from my very first stitch-worthy injury. I jumped off of a trailer and landed face first into the hitch. heh. I have always loved to dance. DANCE DANCE. So. The next time you catch me in the frosting, or the next time I get an owie, or the next time I'm running around the house with my music cranked up and yelling 'I love to dance' you can think to yourself, 'Oh that Mollie. She can't even help herself. She's always been like this... silly girl.' On a side note, I had lunch with Jonathan today-Med Cafe rocks my world- and the hat party cd is done and it is soooo goood. I listened to some of it while eating my falafel. Also, I am really looking forward to our gathering tonight. The bros (pfffffffffffffffft) are gone, and remind me to have you all listen to todays horoscope... for real. You will be astounded at the freaky talents of the Post Bulletins psychics...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home