Station Station

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

not that I'm losing sleep over it or anything...

Yesterday I went to my favorite deli, Relish, for lunch.
I like it especially because Tom, employee, gives me a discount.
So I go there alot.
I ordered a smoked turkey.
They're usually done in 5mins.
I was really hungry.
The couple ordering behind me ordered a smoked turkey and a BLT.
Tom leaves to do a delivery.
Woman employee comes out with smoked turkey sandwich.
Asks couple, "are you waiting for a smoked turkey?"
The girl says "yep"

NOTE: There was 2 of them and only 1 sandwich. The order they placed was together.

I hear this.
I think, 'goddamnit that's my sandwich. Look at that. That is clearly my sandwich. I ordered first, that is my LUNCH. bitch.'
10 minutes later...
Woman employee comes out with BLT and smoked turkey.
Asks couple, "smoked turkey and BLT?"
Girl says, "well I already got my smoked turkey... so just the BLT"
I think, 'Yeah. you got my smoked turkey. Douche.'
Woman says, "hmmm."
Woman comes over to me and says, "are you waiting for a smoked turkey?"
I say, "yes. thank you." I did not smile at her.

Today I packed my own lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home